Here is a collection of various puzzles I’ve written over
the years. Some are for children, and others are suitable
for adults. All of the puzzles are PDF downloads, and the
answers are included with each file.
You are welcome to use these puzzles in the classroom and at home, as long as my copyright notice is retained.
If you wish to publish these puzzles commercially or in a
newsletter, please contact me
If you wish, you can also download the complete collection of these puzzles: Denise’s Puzzle Collection
- Animal Crossword This PDF has two puzzles: an animal crossword has lots of animal clues, and an oceanic fit-in logic puzzle.
- Archaeology Puzzle Sheet
This puzzle sheet was written for National Archaeology Week in Australia, and is aimed at children aged about 9 and up.
- Arty Crossword This crossword is all about art and artists.
- Astronomy Word Search
Discover the cosmos with this puzzle, perfect for high school science students and adults.
- Aussie Crossword This is a small crossword with lots of Australian words.
- Christmas Crossword The name says it all!
- Delicious Puzzles This PDF has three word searches: a delicious word search, a recipes word search, and an Italian foods word search.
- Gardener Crossword A difficult gardening and botany themed crossword, syndicated through Auspac Media.
- German Crossword This puzzle is a German vocabulary crossword - the clues are in English, and the answers are in German.
- Gourmet Crossword A challenging food, cooking, and wine themed crossword, syndicated through Auspac Media.
- Indonesian Cross Quizzes Two cross quizzes about Indonesia.
- Nixie Cryptic Crossword 1 One of my tricky cryptic crosswords for you to try!
- Nixie Cryptic Crossword 2 Another of my cryptics
- Primary School Puzzles This PDF has six puzzles: a maths word search and English verbs crossword for Grades 1-2; a science word search and national parks of Australia crossword for Grades 3-4; and an Italian crossword and Gold Rush word search for Grades 5-6.
- Quick Break One of my popular ‘quick’ crosswords, as available through my syndicator, Auspac Media.
- Secret Shape A Valentine’s Day puzzle. I invented the Secret Shape word search puzzle. It combines a regular word search with the fun of colouring in, to discover a hidden picture!
- The Canberra Puzzle Book
- The Junior Canberra Puzzle Book